So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Friday, March 4

Flawss



For all the facebookers ,
I was thinking to deactivate my account facebook for this several weeks Kalau Teeha deactive for sure saya akan deactive jugak :'D Mintak ampun mintak maaf ye :p Im gonna be sooooo busy this lately . So , I will insteadly active in blogger . Tapi tak janji setiap hari update :p hahahaha . Keep smiling guys :') Chill


So nextweek I have my March test , seems so cool -.- Hoping that Im doing great for all the test :') Aminnnnnnnnnnnn . First subject is Bm and Maths I think , keep doing great Syaza . You can do it , after Mr. Azrif teach me . My mind and my eyes were just like "Whoaaaa" Now I get it very clear , but Im not so sure . 


Membanggakan , ecehh bangga lah sangat -.- dekat tuition sir tanya , kasi 4 tempat yang proses Kaolin . Haaa , korang tahu ? Hahahaha , for the first anouncement (!) Syazaa dpt jwb weh . Bangga lah sngt -.- tengok notes yg sir kasi mmg boleh jwb :'D Semua tak take notes , aku sorang je yang alert :')


Well I think I've "Gangguan sexual" dekat tuition , hahahahahha . Na'aah , gurauuu weh :p Okay , baiklah korang tutup blog aku nie cepat . Sebab aku dah tak tahu nak type apo lagi . Kay thanks there :')