So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Saturday, March 5

Hoping Much Better



I'm tired of people telling me what to do and trying to live up to everyone's expectations . FUCK OFF ! This is my life . Not yours . Don't worry about what I do -.- 


Fuck the haters , the assholes , the people that get you , the whinners , the ones who cheat you , the people who pretend to be your friend , the gready , the deceiving , those who purposaly rude , the hypocritical . The people dont appeciate you



You swear you know me because you heard my name . But if you really met me , you would know the game . Drama never ends . And haters are all the same . They smile to your face and spit on your name