So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Thursday, February 17

Read My Eyes



Heyyo :] Sorry for the superlate update , not that I closed my eyes to my Babyblog . It's justt , I really busy right noww -__-" Soo sorry :(


Wake up late this morning like usually , and get ready for school . If I am not wrong , yesterday I learnt 3B that is ;-


Bodoh
Banggang
Bingai


Yess , this is the 3B that my English language for 3Orkid teached me :] Awesomeee , teacher ajar kami mencarut =D Nice try teacher :) How awesome was that -__-" Aku tahu laa kau perli aku , tapi ada aku kesah ? Hahaha , she said -- siapa yang ada boyfriend or girlfriend MENIPU diri sendiri , espeacially when they both said to each others "Iloveyou" and "Iloveyoutoo" kau memanglah BODOH or MORON . Saya rasa nak muntah bila tengok diorng dating dkt busstop , rasa mcm nk muntah dpn diorng kalau boleh keluar warna hijau . And aku mcm nak sepak je cikgu tu -__- Tibetibe nak emotional tahap gaban . Just said if youre jelous -.-''


Make it my day brighter and happier :') Thankss .
I got tuition today with Atiqah , Nana and Amir :) Mcm biasa , we were late get in to the class . Damnnnn , majal nak mampuihhh -__- Luckily , that is not Jega period . At Jega period like usually , dia memang suka majal kan orang -.-'' And Nana is his victim today . Nana called Atiqah "Baby" alaaa , manja - manja kankankan . Hahahaha , then Jega shouted --- Baby baby , panggil pakwe ke ? Nana fuck habis dkt dia waktu tu :p Hahahaha , chillaxx . Okay , gtg now . See you in the next post :')