So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Friday, February 18

An Ending -.-''


This is just one of the most exhausting week of my life . Emotionally , mentally and physically .

And , exhaustion is not being tired after a long hectic day . Exhaustion is just being completely overwhelmed and broken as you lose the will to keep holding on , trying to win each and every losing war .

It is getting a little harder to keep a smile on my face . I try to , at least , pretend that I am happy . I am trying to be as positive as I can . But it is getting harder and harder to keep a smile , it is getting harder to be happy for someone else , and way harder to be happy for myself . I dont know how to make myself happy anymore . Telling myself repeatedly that everything is going to be fine . Soon . But that is just a lie .

I just wish I could go back in time and alt+ctrl del everything .