So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Monday, February 21



Sorry for not updating my blog these lately , busyyyyy whoaaa . hahaha , okay starting my day with "Syaaa , bangun ! Sekolah" Kay thanks mama :] Ahaha , I went to school as always . Budak Pmr mana ada cuti - cuti nie , aiyerrr -.- 


So on , I don't know why I feel like I can't stand this pain anymore . Yeah maybe I look okay from the outside but inside pftt only god knows how hurt I am right now . I know life is hard . Nothing was easy in this world but it doesn't mean that 2011 have to be so cruel . You arent gonna leave me kan ? So prove it to me . Aww men I really care if you're busy , or you dont hve enough time for me . But please sweetie , dont cheat on my back and love me as I am . Look into my heart and see what I am saying , for my heart speaks the truth and the truth is I love you


Wawaweee , like seriosly . I love to see my dearest friend keep on her beautiful smiling everyday kay ;) Teeha Khairy andd Atiqah Azman keep on smilingg :) saya amatlahh suka whoaa , Atiq had found a good boy for her life finnaly ! Yeahhh , and Teeha is on reservingg =D auwhh , happy giloo la weh