So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Monday, January 10

Wait Till You Can Pass Through



Im tired , I mean sooo tired :O HW gila belambakk lah STRESS duh . I was on fone with Shahira <3 hot ticket yee makcik ? Bhahahaha , lama jugak lah kiteorng sembang . Gossiping and talked about HW well budak baik kann . Haha , I was almost crying doing that Ringkasan thngy . Goshhh killing me ! Pecah otak aku pikir isi isi -.-'' Now I can breathe with clearly , all my HW is done :) Shahira I got suprise for you tomorrow . Just wait it okay ? Hahahaha , and really hate it when my flu back to me again . Buat hal lahh , besok selsema -.-'' Menyusah kan , 


In the recess like usually we were waiting for the others and hang around the school , and Syazana asked me Weh sape yang Thanks tu ? I was like tukar topic with Atiqah . And again she's asked me the same question , then I shouted Alaa kan aku cakap lupa kan je Then she insteadly hug me >.< Huiih Sakit lahh mokk ! Hahaha The problems with Syazana has settle up :) Eventhought we always chill on , but deep inside of our heart must be one of us that hurst somemore . But thats a normal things right ? Akan menambah kan lagi kasih sayang kann Syazana ? Chill up , 


p/s : Syazana dearest friend I will keep our relationship till the end babe'


Zulfiqar Nasha <3 siapa menang lawan quotes tu ? I kann ? Hahahahaha Well :D Mcm tak biasa pulak kan . Bhahaha