So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Monday, January 10

Never



Sorry If I wrong But Just say it If you really hate me I will try to accept The truth that Im just annoyed to you And Thank you For being Apart of my life You 're pretty awesome girl No wonder lah I sayang sangat dekat you I nak kite brkekalan *mcm janji I But I can do NOTHING I tak boleh kembalikan masa yang lalu , sebab I tak ada superPower Im happy when you laugh *HAHA*Because you the only one that can make me smile beside my family :) I will only cry if my heart were really hurts And I cried when I know that you with HIM Im not perfect like HE But I 've try my best To prove to you That I love you But theres nothing different to be like a Loser . Sincerly S


I will remember this always and never forget this fr sure ;) I will keep this untill the end ,