So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Monday, January 10

Incensee



So as today is the second week school , like usually we laugh all the time :D Haha but oh yea well before forgotten , I had fun laughing my ass off with Atiqah , Teeha and Shahira :) during the Maths periods . We just watching all exaggeration motion that my teacher Maths do in class , Saya blurrr -.- teacher Saya pun blurr jugak Saya tak pandai nak explain kan dekat kamu Hahahaha , semua gelak besaa . In Inglish Language periods teacher was asking someone to be volintier to say who was the person that you admire ? Then I was laughing *non stop Suddenly Shahira said


Shahira 
-Syaza Syazaaa
Teacher
-Who was you admire ?
Shahira
-Haa Syaza Syazza tchr , budak kelas Anggerik
Me 
-Babi kau -.-
Shahira And me
-*Big laugh

P/s : Shahiraa you looks soo damn cute when your are worried because you've just left you school van =D Hahahahahahaha Padan mukaa kau , tuhan bayar cash kt kauu !