So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Wednesday, January 12

Now Standing By Myself



I hate it when I’m still trapped in this kinda boredom where I’m all stuck in my house and seriously got zero thing to do . So today is Wednesday , pretty good . Pagi-pagi dh buat hal duh , thanks alot Atiqah :) Sebab teman aku tadi . Menyusah kan kau je aku nie kan ? Hehe , 


Today my peeps and I skipped Pafa class , hahaha . Percubaan pertama :D Next week mybe we'll going . Maybe la , malas duhh -__- And guess what babe's kita akan mati esok atau jumaat dgn cikgu Fatimahwati . Sebab tak pegi padang tadi . Muahahaha , tkpe chillax je . Okay in class like usually :) Gossiping here and there , so Teeha asked me to continue my story about fakktap girl that just annoyed to me . While Atiqa is eating nugget that she brings to school with Shahira then insteadly me and Teeha grabbed Atiqah's nugget and eat it up and continue gossiping =D Then Atiqah said-- Gosip dua je , makan nak same Eihh tak boleh nie Shahira-- A'ah tulah pasal Hahahaha MeandTeeha-- Haa okay okay Gelak besa punya Meh sini aku nak cerita Terima kasih Atiqah Azman :) Kenyang aku Hahahaha , besok aku bwk roti ehh ? Hahaha Seronok merapu dgn Atiqah Azman hahaha . Terbaekk !