So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Monday, January 31

Losing

Have you ever lost something ? Something that means a lot to you ? Something that really important ? Something that you'll never get back ? Ever ? Something that .. Unexplainable .

No , sweetheart . I am good with my boy . We were fighting last few days ago , but now everything is completely okay .
I have made up a promise , so I'll keep on with that promise :) Oh yes I'll dear ;) My love towards you never ever changed . Sorry kalau a few weeks nie I mcm nak tak nak layan you . I really didnt mean it :( Sorry .

When you lost something that you know you will never get back even you have tried so hard , it is heartbreaking . Isnt it ?

p/s : Sometimes when we hold something too tight , we will end up losing it ..