So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Thursday, November 25

Tickly My Brain


When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought ?
why my face so beautiful like this ? hahaha

How much cash do you have on you ?

rm 20 only HAHA

Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone ?
unknown number

What is your favorite ring on your phone ?
nelly - just a drem

What shirt are you wearing ?
white tshirt from brands cheetah girl

Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing ?
vincci and viss

Bright or Dark Room ?
dark room <3

What were you doing at midnight last night ?
already closed my eyes while dreamed about KUM KUM on my bed -_-

What did your last text message you received on your cell last night say ?
Adoi , sakit tengkok lah . maen laptop je dr tady from shafiq danial HAHA *sape srh online lame lame ? pdn muke :P

What's a word that you say a lot ?
weyh , hahaha

Who told you he/she loved you last ?
my mom just now . hehe

Favorite age you have been so far ?
i am so happy when i am fourteen

Your worst enemy ?
i dont have an enemy . my mom always told me to forgive and forget :)

What is your current desktop picture ? 
my collage picture

What was the last thing you said to someone ?
jom tweets ?

Do you like someone ?
yes , my angel of love <3

The last song you listened to ?
INNOCENT - AVRIL LAVIGNE <3