So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Thursday, November 25

Bumm Blee Blii


Today went glowing . I just keep getting better now . No more sorrow allegory to be written here anymore , hopefully . It might be far easier than I think if I don't think whatever nonsense which will only carry me to the underworld later . I even can laugh a lot today . I wish tomorrow will be more gleeful . Hold on . Ade segelintir orng tak suke and menyamaph tngok blog akuu . Opps , sorry . Suka hati I lah nak buat ape pun , blog I kn . Ahh poyo ! I can write anything that is from my hurricane mind -_-  Hahahaha . So today , I admit was bored . I don't gave any cheery face of mine to anybody . I feel like hating them is the only thing I can do .