So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Sunday, November 21

Baby You The Fireworks



This song were pretty awesome , credit to mek arni HAHA wey wey wey ! aku dh dpt dhh lagu nie , tp acoustic cover pnye lahh HOHO 


Just let the next being next , dont bother about it . Huhh , act aku tknk pkir psal next year what is gonna happen . Because thats make me like fully stress -.- Weather I stay in 2Melor or what . Im not gonna care about it at this time , stress doh klau pikir . ERR theres nothing much I can say , unless stop thingking about it --' 


brother in law meet sista in law . awesomeee ! haha *jgn mara yee Atiqa Azman , sygg kau ngekk so sweet la dear , seriuslyy . Hmm , well I think my relationship with him mcm dh goyang kott , entah lahh . Tkpyh ckp psal nie lah -___- peninggg 


Im still in learning for editing photo thingy , Atiqa just gave me a new software for editing . slowly learning that software :D sumpah pening -.- Atiqa Azman and Isyraf Azlan hope your relationship will be fine soon . I really really hope that your relationship will long lasting forever *chehh haha ! tp serius la doe , jgn laaa gado gado . Tk best laaa , 




MYSPACE makin maju (!)
yeahh , serius . Myspace had a step of kemajuannn ! tp pening pulak aku tengok HAHA bgus bgus ! What a great big job MYSPACE . But I prefer to online fb more than myspace .