So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Saturday, November 20

Live With Passion :D






What time is it ? Summer time  haha . Its gonna be awesomee , Ohh goodbye form 2 and ohh hello PMR ! It's holiday today ! No school for two months ? My god bestnyeeee ! I'm absolutely feeling like heaven . I'll start do my homeworks and study and revision and all starting next months . As PMR will be next year . Talking about summer , I have nothing to do much . Mama busyy with her own thingy , and currently have no time to spend for a holidayy -.- urghhh . As I will do is , online , editing photo , watching tv , text-ing , hangout and maybe somemore study . yeahh , truely bored I tell you ! Theres nothing much I can do with . DAMN 


Nana asked me to join her gym-ing maybe around next week . Sounds great ! As well me and Teeha will follow up then . Hope Atiqa will come and join us . And shiera too ;D well they are totally awesomee peeps okayy :) Both of them make me laugh like I wanna crying HAHA ! 



Liyana Jasmay . Im kinda big of her fans :D I love to watch Ponti Anak Remaja Mini Siries , its like the clone of twilight *Laughing but its the fact . I never missed any episode of this mini siries , yeahh . I dont know why Im so attractive to watch this out . Something that imppresed me all the time , wawaweee ~ 

sincerly , SYAZA SYAHIRAH