So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Sunday, November 21

All That Glitters Are Gold


Zulfiqar Nasha , this is the name of the guy who has stolen my seat of emotion since a 2 months . He is a very caring , merciful , honest , wise , spoiled , fierce and talkactive person . These are the reasons why i have a crush on himprevious and now im still .

I think he is the only one person who knows how to start a conversation with me when im not in a good mood . He will do any annoy things until a laugh of mine come to his sight . Then he can safe himself . He also asked me to respect him so that we can still together even for coming centenary . auwwh :') and what is more , he always reminds me not to be very kind to strangers , i mean the boys outside when i go out without him . If he know i do so , he will flew the handle and turns to Captain Booomerang (!) see , i've told you . he loves me rite ? hahaha . But , this lately he kinda change his attitude . Well , something is going wrong with . Okay , not lets just to talk about this -__- I think we better do what is the best for our relationship . I dont meant break , just dont bother me . And do your thngy , Im not gonna stop you for this time . Yeahh , its your lifekn ? Not mine , nk bwt ape bwt lahh . If you need me then , just text me up then okay -_- sorry sayangg , I cant just bear myself now -.- And I really hope that our relationship will be nice soon , hurrr --' now on , facebook just make me feel so annoyed ! sayangg , I dont want nothing much . Just your patient with my attitude . ILY dear <3


sincerly , syaza syahirah