So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Thursday, May 5

Hint Me!

Hey, so sorry for not updating my blog for almost 1 months. I got alot of things to do with. Plus, I got no mood to write about. So, I just stick on my Tumblr ;) Oh yaa, everybody. I kinda moved to Tumblr. Visit this to get my Tumblr

syazajohari.tumblr.com

Okay, now wassup with my life? Nothing to discover on. But, I got nothing else in my life now. Seriously, I dont know what I've done. But people ANTI me just like that. Urghh. So sorry la, if I done with my foolish mistakes. Jangan lah benci aku kay? Aku ni hina sangat ke sampai macam tu sekali korang nak pinggirkan aku? I'm not going to accuse somebody else in this problems. So, jangan nak tuduh aku je!

Mid year exam is around the corner. So, wake up everybody! Prays for me for colours result :)