So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Monday, March 21

Take a break



Wassup, bloggers? Sorry I haven't updated my blog lately. I've got lots of other things to do right now. Kinda busy with real life, school, drama and yada yadaa all those usual stuff lahh -.- I've just signed up on tumblr just now, yeayy me. Haha. Well dont worry, im not gonna ditch blogspot okay. Im still using this one too :)


I'm sick with all this bullshit. Seriously kenapa banyak sangat dugaan? I'm not strong enough. I'm tired to fake a smile, I'm tired act like there's nothing happen. I don't want broken heart. Its hurt. Its really damn hurt. Please duh, jangan seksa aku :) 


Yiii, badan panas je sehari ni. Idk why, takpelah. Aku sakit mane ade orang kesah sekarang :D Cheers. Mati pun lagi lah tak ade orang kesah :D Hahaha, stop it. Aku malas nak layan ni semua. Lantakkkk kau lah kan :) Just got back from tuition, and its raining. Ohmyy, sejukkk! Brrr, Faris dengan Amir macam ape je dekat tuition. B*ue je dua ekor ni-.- Aku dah lah duduk tengah-tengah. Agak sikit weh-.- I got C in maths, shocked me! Eh, betul ke? Usually I got D atlest. Thanked god :) And thanksss Sir Azrif, may god bless you! Saya akan ingat sampai mati jasa cikgu *cehh-.- Hahaha. So far my result now is LULUS! YIIIII~


Okay, Im out of here. Folio Sejarah mariii :'D Mane boleh online lama-lama sekarang. Budak Pmr mane boleh do. Hahaha. Kbyeee,