So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Tuesday, March 8

Beastly -.-

Yesterday , while walking at the Rawang street with Nana and Teeha . We just passed away from Old Town , and one pretayy girl call me :- Awakk awakk , ada orang nak nombor . Haa awak laa , and I pissed it up . Hell yeah -.- hahaha . Takpe ah kak , lain kali jelah . Then , walked away like ussual . What the bloody hell is that :O Nasib akak cantik , kalau tk saya dah maki hamun dekat situ . Seems like yesterday my mood were not in a good condition . Err ,


So , today I'm taking History and English paper . Sejarah quite good , sonang ah jugak . Belakang stuck -.- Haha . Hoping that I can aim a pretayy awesome result for Science :') Hahh ' aku bajet ? Kesah pulak kau kan , aku punya suka ah -.-