So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Saturday, February 26

Reach That


Im trying to forget everything in the past because the past is forever gone . People is like the seasons , come and go . We cannot change what happened yesterday . But we learn from mistaked that we've made . The past is gone , what is done is done . Never look back . No need to remember the hurt and pain .

I dont wanna cry for the way i feel inside . Needing someone to hold me . Alone in the dark . Someone , anyone , find me . Hold me baby . Hold me until it all ends .
Hold me tightly ,
As i start to disappear from the light .
As i start to cry .
Hold me very very tight , so i could ever feel the light .