So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Saturday, January 1

Lot Of Mental Pain

The more I learn, The more I love
The more my heart cant get enough
There's many people keep on updating status facebook about the new year thingy and keep on countdown how many hours left and I'm here proudly to say that I don't give a damn at all . My mind only think about this monday which is mean school re-open and yeah nightmare is going to be nearer . I can't run from this reality but I hope that 2011 will be a better year than 2010 . Amin . Okay there's a lot of activities here but I keep on thinking about next year . I feel like bursting into tears . Fine call me cengeng , manja , gedik or whatsoever but that's just me . I'm sensitive and this 2011 thingy thing is bothering me . I'm having my major exam next year . Its so hard for me ==' This night gonna be so suckk , last online malam malam . After this no more , hehh . And goodbye Facebook , I'll miss you :/ kinda rarely update for next months for sure , because mama said ''kuarentine kan diri anda dari melihat broadband . Sekian terima kasih :)'' Err , totally this is unfair men ! But its okay , die nak aku belajar belajar dann belajar . 


New year resolutions :
1. Study more and score 8A's in pmr
2. Pay more attention to something that is important
3. No more phone
4. Sleep a bit early and get enough sleep
5. Choose my friends more carefully and make a new superb trustworthy friends
6. Save my money and stop spending as if im like the daughter of queen of London8
7. No more Facebook-ing
8. Help mama :)
Practically go and have fun after Pmr and get wild ?! Huh =='

Goodbye 2010 , and hello nightmare 2011