So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Friday, December 31

Hoyeah , Bring It On

This is obviously my last post for 2010 . Just a few minutes away from 2010 and yes , its gonna be soo suck ! Im not going anywhere on New Year's Eve , yang lain dah overnight di Kl . Im not going with them , I changed my mind , cause I'd rather stay home with my family , watching tv with my yummy hot chocolate by my side , some mini marshmallows , my favorite blanket , pillows and yeah a few dvd's of course . Ahhh , peace and quiet , just the way I like it :) In just 5minutes before 12am I got 3texted from my buddies . Ohh man out of credits , damnit ==' 
So people ,


HAPPY NEW YEAR !