So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Sunday, December 5

You Are A Criminal As Long As You're Mine ♥


Hello . It's been 19 days when the last time I disregard my blog alone with some old stories which you have read it twice or more *tipuu je lebih . I got so many things to do this months , currently working harder to get some money to fulfill my precious dream and the only thing I can do when I was at home is sleeeep . Huhh ? Last night Zulfiqa said he wanted to changed my facebook password . Huhh , so how come I can online facebook ? By asking him what is the password then I can online . Bile nk online kene mintak password kt dia . Heyyy , gilaaa kejam (!) God bless me , he didn't do that . Haha-ha' . Yeyy , tomorror wanna meet my hot peeps <3 see you'll at Ice Time yaa ;) Toodles bloggie :)