So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Wednesday, December 29

STFU

Let me straight to the point . This is SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIALLY BLOGSPOT . I have the right to post anything what I want . Who are you to judge me through my post and sibuk kutuk sana sini ? Don't hate me untill I give you a reason , don't judge me untill you know the whole story . I don't give you any reason to hate me . I have my own attitude which is different as yours . Therefore , I don't force anybody to like or love me . I love my life and if you cannot live or love your own life , you are vividly dead ! Herr , and sorry to being straight =='