So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Saturday, December 11

The Breathing Gets harder , Even I Know That

My weekend was okay . Ive kept myself busy , so I didnt really had time to blog . Hee' glabah gilaa , everyday update kott . Hahahaha , last friday , we were suppose to go jogging that morning , but in the end , its raining :'( huihui . In the evening , we went to Tesco Kepong , at bandar Manjalara . Mak aihh , besa gedabakk . Hahaha , kalah tesco rawang . Yes , Its because the tesco is combine with the village Kepong mall . I think so lahh , I bought 2shirts :D thanks ma' . Ingat nk pegi desa parkcity , tp dh mlm . terus balik . Woke up at 5am , that was soo terrible . Usually I woke at 6:30am , mama asked me to iron her blous . Because she had to sent pak long to shah alam , then I after taking my bath . Fone vibrate " Ehh , gilaa dasyat fone vibrate subuh subuh niee , nie mesti husna " ahahaa , I was wrong for . Its my beloved . Huihh , nasib bkn Husna . Kalau tak free maki je , ehh jahat gilaa aku nie . No no no , Im just kidding Husna . Husnaaa saya rindu kamu sangat sangat tahu :') hahaha .