So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Wednesday, December 8

I Would Never Let Myself Forget

Caiyoo people :) Its 1:30 am now , and Im still infront of laptop and blogging plus texting . Mane satu aku nk focus pun , aku taktaw ==' This lately my appetite to eat become so worst . Usually , at this time I will eat something . In the afternoon I will take ofcourse a plenty of rice and sides dishes . But now , all goes so wierd . Mama panggil mkn still rase kenyang . But in 15 minutes later my tummy will going sounds*Im hungryyy . Hhahaha , Apesal nie Syazaa ? Haiyhh , Teeha is having the same problem as me , rite Teeha ? Hahaha . Babe' perot kau ngn aku same je , sewel . Hahah