So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Tuesday, December 28

Good Afternoon :)



Things that need to do today . 5 is enough , I guess .


1. Do revision for Mathematics and Histry .
2. Clean up my wardrobe .
3. Read at least 20 pages of Saints vs Sinners
4. Take a bath . Two times today . ( LMAO )
5. EXERCISE for 40 minutes .

I will put my best effort for today . Okay jangan percaya sangat . By the way , I woke up around 7:58 today . Cleaned mommy's bed . Just in case you guys want to know , I slept with her last night , I'd been sleeping with her for three days and going to sleep with her for another four effing days .

Enough for that . Have a great day everyone . I love you people .  

Like a G6 
This is how we live , every single night
The Time 
I was born to get wild , That's  my styyyle

These songs is really awesome i tell you ,