So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Thursday, November 25

Lost Kid



I found this effing cute kid in my house ! whose kid is this ? HAHA actually this my aunty son . They came here and had lunch together with us , I bring lappy to living room *paklong nk guna . Then lpas paklong taknk gne , aku kongkaa laa HAHA pastu budak kecik nie melepik kt tepi aku time tngh online . So , dh bosan gyle facebook pn mcm ape jee -_- webcam laaa HAHA usually this kid not in mood for taking any picture *same as her sis , if they disturb me . I will capture thier picture in spontanies HAHA evil gylee aku nie ! Ohh forgot to introduce this cutie boy , Amir Firdaus <3 


Imma watching "Kum Kum" this night . HOHO