So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Thursday, March 17

Keep On Doing That Sayang, Iloveit k.

Definitely, I have no feelings. Yeah! AWESOMEEEEE :'D A'ah weh, aku dah biasa kann? So chill

What theeeee, kay stop it. Malas lah nak fikir, just wasting my tears crying for Fakk thingy. After I read what he just comment, here my tears just splashed out-.- Yes, for sure. He just commented like I dont even have any feelings. Kay, aku tak ada perasaan. Sama lah kan macam binatang? Kann? Sumpah lah macam fuck-.- Hold on the tears Syaza, okay. Like seriously, aku tak boleh tahan kay. Urghhh-.-


 Out of credit, eventho I have credit. Aku malas nak reply, kalau perlu je. Sumpah tak ada mood, thanks there for spoil my mood :) Puas la kau kan buat aku macam binatang. I owe you! Big thanks dude :']