So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Saturday, March 19

Cukup sial


Had a such great time with my cousins and my aunty, gelak mengutok je keje kan? Hahaha, okay. Kenyang gila harini Ibu masak :'D Sedap giloo! 


So, whats up with the title up there? Yeahh, cukup sial lah kan. I dont have any idea with that. Here and there problems came to me like raining k. Enough for me, I'm truly suffering! Like seriously, aku lemah gila! Baik aku mati jelah kann? Bukan ada orang kesah, moreover they really didn't need me! What for Im still alive? Ohmy~ seriously, I'm not enough to facing all this. I just cant believe, like ''Babi gila dia ni! Sedap je, KIMAKKKK!'' I cried all the time, and almost like.. Gahh, I dont know. Seriously, fobia nak keluar rumah lepas ni. Jumpa lelaki pun macam nak pengsan je. Brrrr, sebab tulah. Biar aku mati je kann? Senang sikit.