So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Sunday, January 30

Students Daily Life


Everyday ,
The sound of birds wake me up , the sound of Azan calls me to come back to my god .

Everyday ,
Every eye stares at me , every mouth whispers to one another .

Everyday ,
My skins exposed to heavy sunlight , my legs hurt to walk a thousand miles .

Everyday ,
Hear teachers babling and gave aLOT of homeworks

Everyday ,
I hate dust which accumulate on my bed , the sound of sneeze irritates me .

But everyday,
Im thankful Im here , Im blissful I got a chance to come here , Im grateful when I got nothing to lose . I closed my eyes and I hope I can see a better day coming ;)