So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Friday, December 3

You're The One Who Taught Me How


I miss thiss moment damn much ! Whoa , I cant believe it , its already December . Dammit , I didn't expect that time was going to fly this fast . But at the same time , I cant wait for 2010 to end and finally turn fifteen , cause so far what I see is , 2010 sucks . Ehh , tipu je HAHA 2010 was really awesome for me , yeah it is . FYI , in this picture Nana is holding Canon Ixus that is Shahira owns . The camera that i dream for it ! Damn that camera was truely awesome isn't Nana ? Just for a short period time , we were checked it out the camera funtion . OMG awesome dohh , Time nie shahira sengaje kene kn kteorng . Konon tangkap gamba . Mmg die tangkap tapi die kena kn kteorng . Die bwt ape nk tau ? Gamba kteorng dlm camera tu jdi mcm kepala ikan . Sembab lah kiranya , sial betol . Tp have fun gilaa , gelak gelak je . I miss all this precious time <3 

Canon Ixus <3