So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Monday, December 27

Pathetically Me


My target for 2011 =='

1. BM
Need to read the Pantun , Sajak , Novel and you know what .
Read an essay per day .

2.  English
- The literature components
- Grammar exercise
- An article per day

3. Science <3
- Seems like I love Scince damn muchh , I have to focus more on Paper One . Paper Two good willing I will score 60 / 60 . Last exam just need 10 more marks ==' Herr

4. History
-  I learn NOTHING this year . So I need to read each chapter , of course . With the 'semangat patriotisme' feeling .

5. Pendidikan Islam
 Re-read everything especially Sirah. >.<

6. Mathematics
- Simple excercise for the last chapter and algebraic expresion ==' IhateMathsSooDamnMuch


7. Geography
- Read more info about all the 'banjaran' and get details about peta Malaysia


8. KHB ( ert )
- Ekonomi Rumah Tangga , suckk a boring subject . But easy to score A . Hoyeaah , revise the Jahitan chapter . Ohhmann :O I hate that chapter , gilaa mengantukk =='


Work Hard Syazaa ! You go girl :)