So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Monday, December 13

Keep rockin’



" I never thought I’d be in love like this "
My second time heard this song is Nana sang this song . Pretty awesome babe . Keep singing this song in my room , urgh gilaa bosan . Keep repeat You ( stranger in the night ) song by Suka No. 23 intoduced by Aqil , hoho' kinda addicted with that song =D Last night texting with Atiqa , and this Thursday will be awesome ! So , last night was .. I dont have idea to describe that . Andd , terima kasih mama sebab basuh baju saya smpai tak payah pakai minyak wangii :D save perfume aku , andd thanks alot downy . Hahahaha