So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Wednesday, December 1

Have A Rest With ?


Last night I was really in fucking mood -.- Because of that sore girl laa . Gilaa punya perempuan -_- I log out facebook . Turn off laptop , off fone . Everything going so mess . In 2.35 I turn on my cellphone and check missed calls . There's 3 missed call from shafiq , sorry tak angkat . Malas nk angkat -_- Ways I release my tension , I'll do eating , eating and eating . So I took KitKat in fridge and ate . YummYumm 

This school holidays kinda busy webcam-ing with Teeha Isyraf and Nana . Bestt , kelakar gyle dohh HAHA oh , about my project for 2010 is not ready yet . Later , Atiqa will give me a song for the project . In this middle of December I think the project will finish ! Yeahh rockin' haha