So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Saturday, November 6

Screm My Lugs Out


howdy.

well im pretty busy with editing photo thingy , well kinda hobby XD
and im pretty disappointed with my result
every worthless word has nothing to cheer me now.
i just need my sunny


oh hello.

school days is back obviously i hate it . Well , there's alot of bloody tense . Too much to think , too much to worry . My result , So far is so flawless , soooo bloody gay . Maybe when im doing exam , I've forgot to strings out my intelligent . Actually , Im not hoping for any A's . Well for history paper , The result is grins me out ! Time to die -.- School is bloody suck so far :|