So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Saturday, November 6

Lay Me Down To Sleep



I'm feeling unwell since lastnight . I took some panadol and not passed out from 1pm until 7am . Wake up from in the morning and I took my bath , I really freaking out because I have to accompanied my mom to go to market to buy some groceries . Huhh , lucikly she didnt mad at me . Cool ma' *Laughingg , when I woke up this morning , grabed my phone promply , looked at the massages and missed calls . Huhh , sorry dear I cant stand last night . Heyyah , cant wait for this preety good Monday *Laughingg something gonna make me smile like crazy . Yess , Zulfiqar Nasha dont forget to bring it okayy ? I want 4 pages . P/s : I want full one piece :DD Well now you can see that i am much lazy to update my blog or even turn on myspace . Tipu , klau aku ckp aku tk online facebook *Laughingg  However , I was still alive in my home and stared at this screen like everyday . But I just , yeah falt slackto be online . Its easy to be said , my lil sister own loads of novels . So I amcurrently reading a novel of hers which named young , loaded and fabulous and it is about a fabulous shit . I think its been a long time ago since I last read novels because im more interested to have a tv . Hihi .