So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Saturday, October 2

this love is beatiful ?

I got nothing to do in mylife anymore . I think this is the end of my happiness . Am I correct ? Yes I am . Seriously I say I miss my old life . and i miss him badly , I'm so regret for not be grateful for what I already got all this while . If I have one more chance to pray for my happiness and throw the hatred from my heart , I will .

I'm listening to this songs putus by melda ahmad and kimia by melda ahmad often these days . I feel better a bit after examined its lyrics . I'm sorry for writing my sorrow here . I know , many of you will say this is public and not a place to talk about this shits . Who cares about it ? You don't get yours yet . If you take my place today , you will know how painful am  I. Like what mum always says to me , " ignore everything that madden you for the fact that life won't end tomorrow " . hmmm , 



and now i have to begin with my new life :/