So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Friday, October 8

running off the tracks

Hey hey hey . Im being so unproductive today . All I did is sleep , online , eat , watch the boring telly , and more eat . My feet hurts so bad after a long night yesterday . Anyway , I am completely aware that holiday is almost over . Two more days to go and back to prison hell again . I have no idea what might my finale exam result will turn out . Good ? Bad ? A disaster ? who knows . I was enjoying my holiday too much that I didnt have time to worry about school nor my result . Oh . Which reminds me , I get to meet my babes at school again. So get ready for juicy gossip alright girls ;) see you'l at school yaa :) cant wait :p