So yeah, hi people! Welcome to SYAZA SYAHIRAH OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT.

Welcome Bloggies


SYAZA SYAHIRAH
________________________

FIFTEEN, RAWANG MALAYSIA
I've a very big apetite. Aku tak suka layan orang, kbye.

track traffic


Saturday, October 23

A Peace Of Mind



Yesterday I had my serius flu and bad fever . Mama ask me to took medication , then atiqa said she had a bad fever . Well , this must be transmitted by this hot peep HAHA Im doing my historycal exercise . Then , my fone vibrated like usually . I reply , no focus at my historical book at all *Laughing Last night I dont know why I just fun to smiley *Big laughh ! Then , my cousin watched Mari Menari . I joined them . And the host shouted (Awal Ashaari) "Mari kita saksikan si isteri melawan kelembutan si suami" mostly like that lahh . Then i said ..

Me     : Eh , biar betol suami dia lembut ? Pondan ke . *Laughing
A girl : Otak kau . Maksud dia , lembut dari segi tarian lah bodoh 
Me     : Ou really ? Kau bodoh bodoh . Aku lempang kau nk ? 
A girl : IDC ! dah lah , pegi blaja sbelom Mak Ngah memekak kt sini . Orang nk tngok tv pun tk senang
Me     : ~dushhh hambek kau -,- RUNNN !
A girl : Kau apehal nk baling2 bantal ? 
Me     : Saje nk carik pasal . Jom gadoh ?
A girl : Pegilah main text ke , blaja ke or else online . Myusahkn hidup orng je keje -,- 
Me     : Alohhh , semue tu bored lah -,- byebye lah sengol . I want to get a map .
A girl : Great idea !
Me     : Bodoh -,-
A girl : Pergilah tidur , tadi kechoh 
Me     : Yg kau sebok apehal ? Im on my way -,- 

Hahh , one of papa related in Jakarta , ask me to be her "Guru Bahasa" I can only laughing , laughing and laughing . Okay fine with that , she asked me then .. Terrible HAHA ! I checked fb notification and I just read a photo comment from Isyraf azlan facebook , in my heart say "Bodoh jeles ngn kwn , kelas sama plak tu ? HAHA *big laugh . sumpah bodohh !" Nonsense .